Will Chelsea win the Premier League? Latest odds and predictions
Antonio Conte’s team are leading the way with just 14 games to go this season after beating Arsenal 3-1 at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
Only Tottenham and Manchester City are within ten points of Chelsea after Liverpool’s humiliating defeat at Hull at the weekend.
How Chelsea can still be caught at the top of the league – Barnes
Premier League season tickets: Top six teams rated by cheapest deal
Manchester City is fighting the teams for a top four position with less than four months to go until the end of the Premier League in May.
A Paddy Power spokesman said Chelsea’s incredible winning streak means that their rivals are “busy squabbling amongst each other for a top four spot”.
He said: “We think Chelsea are a sure-fire thing – their odds reflect an 87.5% chance of winning the league, despite almost a third of the campaign still to go!
Chelsea's Eden Hazard celebrates scoring their second goal with Victor Moses at Stamford Bridge
This is the Premier League table on February 8 2017
“And, interestingly, despite Arsenal being above Manchester United in the table – as they have been most of the season – we make United better price to win the league.
“But, really, it is already a one-horse race.”
Liverpool are without a win since the start of the year, while champions Leicester are dangerously close to dropping into the relegation zone.
Here are the latest Premier League title odds from Paddy Power:
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- Chelsea 1/7
- Man City 11/1
- Tottenham 16/1
- Liverpool 55/1
- Man United 55/1
- Arsenal 66/1
Premier League table based on 2017 results
Wed, February 8, 2017
How would the Premier League table look if just results from 2017 counted?
1 of 20
20. Leicester City (one point in five games) – P:5 D:1 L:4
These are the remaining Premier League fixtures for Chelsea:
- Burnley v Chelsea – Sunday February 12
- Chelsea v Swansea City – Saturday February 25
- West Ham United v Chelsea – Monday March 6
- Chelsea v Watford – Monday March 13
- Stoke City v Chelsea – Saturday March 18
- Chelsea v Crystal Palace – Saturday April 1
- Chelsea v Manchester City – Wednesday April 5
- Bournemouth v Chelsea – Saturday April 8
- Manchester United v Chelsea – Saturday April 15
- Chelsea v Southampton – Saturday April 22
- Everton v Chelsea – Saturday 29 April
- Chelsea v Middlesbrough – Saturday May 6
- West Bromwich Albion v Chelsea – Saturday May 13
- Chelsea v Sunderland – Sunday May 21