Tekken 7 is only a few days away – with release date for PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 2
The latest in the classic Bandai Namco series, which will also be out on Xbox One and PC, has a hefty download size install for PlayStation 4 owners.
Fighting fans may have to start freeing up space on their hard disk as they will need 41.61GB on their PS4 to install it, according to Gameranx.
Tekken 7 players will also be able to scoop up plenty of trophies after the game’s release date of June 2 2017.
On the PS4 there will be a total of 43 trophies up for grabs – one platinum, three gold, 13 silver, and 27 bronze.
Tekken 7 – Pictures of PS4, Xbox One and PC arcade brawler Mon, May 29, 2017
Pictures of Tekken 7, out on June 2 on PS4, Xbox One and PC
BANDAI NAMCO 1 of 10
Tekken 7 is out on PS4, Xbox One and PC on June 2
A full list of Tekken 7 PS4 trophies is as follows. However, bear in mind there could be some minor spoilers:
• I’ll Get Everything Back! – Acquired all trophies.
• It’s Time For You To Meet Your End! – Watched the epilogue of the main story.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
• I’ve Finally Found You! – Obtained 50 treasure boxes.
• Hot-Blooded Fighter – Got promoted to Warrior.
Tekken 7 is the latest entry in the classic Bandai Namco arcade fighting game series PS4 Exclusive Games in 2017 and Beyond Fri, April 21, 2017
PS4 fans are in for a treat in 2017, with exclusive games that include The Last of Us 2, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn and more.
SONY 1 of 11
Uncharted 4 Lost Legacy DLC for PS4
• Wow, I’m Pretty Strong! – Won three special matches in Treasure Battle.
• Let’s Do This – Finished Chapter 1 of the main story.
• I Can’t Accept This Fate – Finished Chapter 13 of the main story.
• Lightning Of Fate – Finished 10 Character Episode stories.
• No Pain, No Gain – Dealt 50,000 damage in Practice mode.
• Overdrive! – Dealt 10 Rage Drives. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• We Settle This Now! – Dealt 20 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Stun Gun! – Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat 5 times with Rage Art. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Roar! (Nice Moves!) – Got promoted to Brawler.
• Anger Of The Beast – Dealt an overall total of 1,000 damage while in rage mode. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Going Somewhere? – Reached the bottom floor of the Forgotten Realm stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Excellent – Obtained an overall total of 10,000,000G.
• Master Of Iron Fist – Finished the Special Chapter of the main story.
Tekken 7 will have a 41.61GB install size on the PS4
• Yeah! I Did It! – Won a ranked match online.
• Not Bad – Won a player match online.
• Okay! I’m Ready! – Won a battle in online tournament.
• Come And Get Some, I Dare You! – Fought ten online battles.
• Instant Annihilation – Won three times consecutively in Treasure Battle.
• You Think You’re Tougher Than Me? – Finished the prologue of the main story.
• You Challenge Me?! – Finished Chapter 8 of the main story.
• I Demand To Know The Truth! – Finished three Character Episode stories.
• Cool! – Obtained 20 treasure boxes.
• The Prosperous Inevitably Decline – Beat Akuma in an Arcade Battle or a • Special Match in Treasure Battle.
• Fear My Wrath – Beat Devil Kazumi in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle.
• Don’t Take It Personally – Achieved a perfect victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• You Fought Well – Achieved a great victory. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• There’s Nowhere To Run. Give Up! – Dealt 10 homing attacks. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• I’ll Kick Your Butt To Hell And Back – Dealt 70+ damage in an air combo. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Just Relax, You Can Do It – Performed three 10 hit combos. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Elegance At Its Purest – Triggered 10 screws. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Power Is Everything! – Dealt 10 power crushes. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• This Should Be Fun – Got promoted to 1st dan.
• Your Technique Is Impressive – Got promoted to Initiate.
• Sturdy And Indestructible – Blocked 5 Rage Arts. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Don’t Hold Anything Back – Defeated 20 opponents of a higher rank.
• Destructive Drive – Performed a floor-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Crushing Impact! – Performed a balcony-breaking move. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• Please Don’t Tell My Father – Reached the deepest part of the Jungle Outpost stage. (Excluding offline VS Battle)
• It’s Just Business – Obtained an overall total of 5,000,000G.
The trophy list was released by Exophase and then detailed by PlayStation Lifestyle.
Tekken 7 will also have 43 trophies up for grabs for PS4 players
The PS4 version of Tekken 7 will also have a PlayStation VR mode and the exclusive Jukebox mode.
In other Tekken 7 news, it has emerged that the PC version of the arcade brawler will be capable of running up to 4K and a consistent 60FPS.
According to screenshots of the graphical settings, PC players will not only be able to adjust texture and effect qualities – but also the HUD.
PC players will be able to control what is shown on the HUD and even change the level of motion blur.
The PC version will also have keyboard and controller support. But, unsurprisingly, mouse support is no available, according to wccftech.
Pre-loading is also possible so Tekken 7 fans can start playing immediately once the game is officially launched.