On a visit to Australia to launch the Paralympic-style sporting event, the 32-year-old sent condolences to those affected by the atrocity and said his thoughts were with them.
Australian president Malcolm Turnbull joined Prince Harry in Sydney for the launch of the Invictus Games 2018, which will be staged in the city.
After two Australians were confirmed to have been killed in the attack on Saturday night, Mr Turnbull gave a passionate speech saying recent attacks in Britain were seen as an attack on Australia and his nation’s values also.
The launch ceremony was held at the residence of Australian governor-general Sir Peter Cosgrove, who sent his “deepest condolences” to the victims of the attack.
Prince Harry added: “Can I start by also sending my thoughts to those affected by Saturday's attack in London Bridge.
Prince Harry called on the world to draw inspiration from the Invictus Games in the wake of attacks
A vigil was held in London Monday to remember the victims of the attack London terror raids Sun, June 4, 2017
Police have raided a block of flats in Barking in connection with last night's London Bridge terror attack.
Play slideshow Getty Images 1 of 20
As police continue their investigations following the June 3 terror attacks, a block of flats in Barking is raided for possible suspects
"Australians form an important and vibrant part of the fabric of life in London and we are reminded of that in good times and bad. Our hearts go out to the victims, their friends and families."
The Prince also offered support to those affected by the Manchester attack, in which 22 people were killed and dozens more injured after Salman Abedi carried out a suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert.
He said: "The Invictus Games shows us that it is possible to overcome adversity, and that the impossible is possible, if you have the will.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
Seven people were killed in the incident Sadiq Khan leads sombre vigil for London terror victims Tue, June 6, 2017
London Mayor Sadiq Khan lead a vigil to commemorate the victims of the London Bridge terror attack. Hundreds attended the event outside London's City Hall
Play slideshow AFP/Getty Images 1 of 24
London Mayor Sadiq Khan bows his head
"This spirit, championed by the games, extends far beyond the competition; when a bomb left a number of people with life-changing injuries in Manchester last month, wounded veterans, including Invictus team members, immediately offered themselves up to provide advice and support to the victims through their recovery process."
The Invictus Games, created by Prince Harry, were held for the first time in 2014 for wounded military veterans to compete in Paralympic-style sports.
The event was inspired by the Warrior Games, a similar event held in the United States.