The new Overwatch patch notes confirm a series of new bug fixes
Blizzard revealed the new Overwatch patch notes via the game’s official forums, although the changes have only reached the PC platform.
The studio confirmed earlier this week that they planned to release a series of new fixes following fans finding various bugs and glitches.
Most of these were introduced via the Overwatch Uprising update, with Blizzard pledging to try and fix as much as possible this week.
Here's what has been flagged so far, it should be noted that these are not the official patch notes released today.
- Mei's primary weapon and ultimate are not able to slow enemies. – FIXED
- Projectiles are not behaving correctly when shot from on top of the payload.
- Bots not spawning during the escort phase of the Uprising event. – FIXED
- Multiple fixes to Uprising event statistics.
- Instant wins in some game modes under very specific circumstances.
Blizzard quality assurance lead Max Thompson confirmed the news on the game's official forums, revealing there could be a delay for players on PS4 and Xbox One.
"We should have a couple of other fixes for users experiencing a handful of very specific stability issues, and we are looking to see how quickly we can deploy fixes to the issues listed above to console as well," he explained.
"While we were hoping to deploy the bug-fix patch before the weekend, we decided it was more important to hold it back and ensure the quality of the patch.
"While this is by no means covers all of the issues that have been reported since 1.10 has gone live, these bugs are the top issues that we can fix in a timely manner without adding additional instability to the game.
"We greatly appreciate your patience, and as always if you encounter issues that have not already reported on the Bug Report Forums, please create a new thread specific to each issue so that we can continue to track them as they come in."
Today’s Overwatch patch notes can be found below:
- Fixed an issue that caused the game client to crash when Overwatch was launched
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- Fixed a bug preventing the Null Sector bots from spawning during the payload escort phase of the Overwatch Uprising brawl
- The Overwatch Uprising 2017 player icon will now unlock when you log into the event
- Firing shots while standing on the payload in Overwatch Uprising will no longer cause accuracy issues for your hero
- Fixed an issue preventing players from placing turrets on moving platforms (i.e. the payload)
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks stats from Sombra’s Hack
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks Ana’s healing stats
- The Overwatch Uprising scorecard now correctly tracks D.Va’s enemy eliminations
- Overwatch NEWS: Blizzard says PTR could come to PS4 and Xbox One
- Blizzard news: Overwatch character’s Heroes of the Storm 2.0 jump
Overwatch Insurrection: Skins leak early Thu, April 6, 2017
New skins for the Overwatch Insurrection event have leaked a day early
Play slideshow BLIZZARD 1 of 7
Blackwatch Genji – as seen in the Uprising comic
- Fixed an issue that could cause inaccurate results when breaking ties based on capture percentage on Assault and Assault/Escort maps
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to move freely when being hit by Mei’s Blizzard or Endothermic Blaster
- Fixed a bug causing D.Va’s hair to be rigid in the Selfie highlight intro when her Palanquin skin is equipped
- Fixed a bug causing Soldier: 76’s cape to clip during the Push-Ups emote when his Strike Commander Morrison, Daredevil: 76, or Stunt Rider: 76 skin was equipped
- Fixed a bug causing the ice on Pharah’s Frostbite skin to stretch when her Flair emote was activated
- Fixed a bug causing glass that has been shattered by an explosion to be colored black