The new Overwatch patch notes for the PC update
The latest Overwatch update is currently only available on PC and doesn’t include any hero re-balancing.
While it appears that several characters are set to see tweaks in the future, these latest official Overwatch patch notes do not include them.
Those changes are still being tested out on the Overwatch PTR servers and will only be released following a fair amount of feedback from players.
This latest Overwatch update is also only being deployed on PC, there will likely be a certification process before deployment on PS4 and Xbox One.
“Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date,” a message from Blizzard explains.
Overwatch Anniversary Event Maps and Skins screenshots Sun, May 14, 2017
OVERWATCH fans will be able to check out the Anniversary event from May 23 onwards.
BLIZZARD 1 of 22
The new Overwatch Anniversary event has begun
The wording suggests that these new changes coming to PC will be part of the larger patch that will likely add the new hero tweaks and potentially even the Horizon Lunar Colony Assault Map.
As confirmed above, this latest Overwatch patch only looks to deliver bug fixes, of which you can find the full list below.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- Fixed several bugs that allowed players to reach unintended locations on multiple maps
- Fixed a bug that caused players to fall from moving platforms while dancing
- Fixed a crash that would occur when rendering fog for players with certain hardware
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Oni” and “Law” player icons to appear locked even after being unlocked
- Fixed an issue that allowed blocked players to send Custom Game invites
- Overwatch news: Anniversary celebration gear following Hammond news
- Overwatch Double XP event announced for big Anniversary end boost
Overwatch new hero clues: Hammond coming soon? Fri, May 26, 2017
Blizzard have started teasing their next hero for Overwatch on PS4, XBox One and PC.
BLIZZARD 1 of 6
The new Overwatch hero is being through a fictional press release
Other details revealed via the earlier posted Overwatch PTR patch notes confirm that the new Legendary Skins of Oni Genji and Officer D.Va will be added to classic loot boxes.
There is also a total of three Overwatch heroes being looked at by Blizzard right now, including McCree, Roadhog and Reaper.
- McCree’s Deadeye is getting a major buff in attempts to make it easier to use before being killed.
- Reaper is also seeing his Health Orbs removed and replaced by a new system that allows for 20% of all damage done to heroes as health.
- Roadhog’s hook is getting a small nerf while his head size is being reduced, this will hopefully boost his “survivability.”
Other Overwatch changes and improvements include game browser tweaks, hero rebalancing and UI updates:
- Player gravity and projectile gravity can now be modified
- Knockback magnitude can now be modified on any weapons or abilities that have a knockback effect
- Jump height can now be modified