Tekken 7 and Star Trek: Bridge Crew are this week’s long-awaited highlights.
New release video games for the week of May 29 through June 4.
- Tuesday, May 30
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew (PSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive)
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier – Episode 5 From the Gallows (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam (PC)
- Crossout (PS4)
- Danger Zone (PS4)
- Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (PS4)
- Lock’s Quest (PS4), Retail
- Oh… Sir! The Insult Simulator (PS4)
- Paddle vs. Paddle (PS4)
- Polarity: Ultimate Edition (PS4)
- Shu (Vita)
- Ys Origin (Vita)
- Astro Duel Deluxe (Switch)
- Lock’s Quest (Xbox One)
- Wednesday, May 31
- Damascus Gear: Tokyo Battle HD Edition (PS4)
- Thea: The Awakening (PS4, Xbox One)
- Tokyo 42 (PC, Xbox One)
- Thursday, June 1
- ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug 2 (PS4)
- Briks (PS4)
- Friday, June 2
- Tekken 7 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- The Culling (Xbox One early access)
- ACA NeoGeo The Last Blade (PS4)
- Energy Balance (PS4)
Tekken 7 headlines this week, and after close to eight years since the last main series console release, fans of Bandai Namco’s brawler are champing at the bit. Oh sure there have been Tekken games in the interim, but it’s more than time for a new chapter in the (delightful, ludicrous) plot.
Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the next big thing. Strap on your VR helmet and join an online session to live out your Starfleet fantasies. C’mon, we’re all gonna do it. There’s no shame.
If you’ve been following along with the third season of The Walking Dead, A New Frontier, things come to a head this week. A good time to get on board if you hate waiting for new episodes.
On PC, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam offers a focused shooting experience, while on Xbox One, game Preview fans can check out The Culling.
That’s about it this week, to be honest; we’re on the downhill slope to E3 2017 now and that means release drought warning is in full effect.
Looking further ahead? Check out our full list of 2017 video game release dates.
As always, PlayStation Store release dates may vary depending on region.