Jose Mourinho has been a long-term admirer of the 22-year-old but he faces competition from Chelsea, who are said to have opened talks with the player's representatives over a potential £70m summer switch.
Barcelona and Real Madrid are also in the race for the Monaco attacker, who has helped fire his side to the top of Ligue 1 this season.
Bernardo Silva is attracting interest from a host of European clubs
Fantasy Premier League tips: Top transfers ahead of FPL Gameweek 26
Mon, February 13, 2017
Express Sport brings you the top Fantasy Premier League tips ahead of FPL Gameweek 26
1 of 11
Check out our top Fantasy Premier League tips ahead of FPL Gameweek 26
es, yes. I really don’t want to go into details, but for all our major players, we have interest from major European clubs.
Silva is under contract with the French outfit until 2020, but Monaco face a tough task on their hands to keep hold him in the summer after the club's vice-president confirmed teams have already made enquiries about his availability.
When asked if there had been interest Vasilyev told The Times: "Yes, yes. I really don’t want to go into details, but for all our major players, we have interest from major European clubs.
“This is not the right time to talk about it.
Jose Mourinho and Antonio Conte are both keen on the £70m-rated attacker
Bernardo Silva is under contract with Monaco until 2020
“Let’s finish the season and then we look at the project for next season.
“Me, the coach and the players are focused on this season.”
Silva, who can play as a No 10 or on the right wing, has scored eight times in all competitions for Monaco this term.