A lorry has smashed into a home near a level crossing causing road and rail delays today
The truck careered off the road just before 6am this morning in Leominster, Herefordshire, and is now blocking a level crossing.
The nearby A44 is likely to be closed all day today while the lorry is recovered.
- A12 lorry crash: HGV plunges off bridge before bursting into flames
- A12 crash: Traffic warning for Witham after horror lorry bridge crash
Replacement bus services are now running between Shrewsbury and Hereford as trains between Shrewsbury and Cardiff are disrupted.
Travellers have also been advised to use their tickets on Cross Country, London Midland, Virgin Trains and Great Western Railway.
The truck careered off the road just before 6am this morning in Leominster
As far as I know though, nobody was hurt which is lucky
No one was believed to have been hurt in the crash.
Ben Dallow, from Herefordshire, saw the crash this morning.
He said: "I have no idea how he managed it.
The nearby A44 is likely to be closed all day today while the lorry is recovered
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
"As far as I know though, nobody was hurt which is lucky."
Martin Lown from Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service said an inspection is ongoing to access the damage to the house.
He added: "We've got a structural engineer on site and as the recovery continues we will monitor the situation."
- Bath lorry crash: haulage boss and his mechanic jailed
- Lorry and pedestrian crash close down busy A1 motorway in Lincolnshire
- BREAKING: M6 lorry crash causes commuter rush hour chaos