Wednesday 31 May
01.45am: Gael Clichy has reportedly been offered a two-year deal by Liverpool
Jurgen Klopp is determined to resolve his problems at left-back with James Milner filling in for the unconvincing Alberto Moreno.
Clichy has confirmed his intentions to leave Manchester City on a free transfer when his contract expires at the end of June.
If he opts to join Liverpool The Sun claim he will handed a deal until 2019 that will apparently include a one-year option to extend his stay at Anfield.
Tuesday 30 May
11.55pm: Virgil van Dijk could be rewarded with a hue contract if he signs for Liverpool, according to reports.
The Southampton defender is on Liverpool’s agenda, and has also attracted interest from Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.
And according to the Daily Mirror, Jurgen Klopp could help push a deal over the line.
It is said the Anfield outfit will pay him £200,000 a week to join.
Liverpool want to sign Virgil van Dijk
10.10: Lazio are targeting a move for Liverpool striker Divock Origi this summer, according to reports in Italy.
Newspaper Il Messaggero claim the Serie A side are keen to add firepower to their side and have the Belgian in their sights.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
Origin has struggled to hold down a regular spot under Jurgen Klopp this season.
5.50: DONE DEAL: Liverpool have now confirmed the signing of striker Dominic Solanke from Chelsea.
The 19-year-old has allowed his contract to run down at Chelsea after failing to agree terms on a new deal.
A club statement read: "Liverpool FC have agreed personal terms with Dominic Solanke to sign the England youth international this summer.
"The 19-year-old striker will complete the transfer to the Reds on July 1, 2017, upon the expiry of his contract with his current club, Chelsea."
12.40: Liverpool are set to sign striker Dominic Solanke from Premier League rivals Chelsea.
The 19-year-old had a number of suitors in the Premier League, as well as Celtic and Red Bull Leipzig, however he has opted to join the Reds.
He will leave Stamford Bridge on a free transfer with the Blues receiving a mere £3million compensation fee following a tribunal.
11.35: Away from transfers for a second…
Nathaniel Clyne is out of England's World Cup qualifier against Scotland with a back injury.
Manager Gareth Southgate confirmed that the Liverpool right-back would miss the game against Scotland on June 10 and a friendly with France three days later after withdrawing form the squad.
However, Southgate has adequate cover in that area with Tottenham pair Kyle Walker and Kieran Trippier both included in the initial squad for the trips to Hampden Park and the Stade de France.
10.00 Liverpool have agreed a professional deal with Bosnian wonderkid Dal Varesanovic.
The club had an agreement in place whereby the midfielder would sign once he turned 16.
The teenager was previously with FC Sarajevo and will move to Merseyside permanently to link up with Steven Gerrard's Under-18s.
7.50: Luis Garcia has admitted he hopes Philippe Coutinho does not leave Liverpool for Barcelona so he can watch him play for the Reds in the Champions League.
“He is one of those who can make the difference for a team, it doesn’t matter what team," Garcia said.
"We are lucky to have him. I would love to see him play in the Champions League next year.”
7.45: Huddersfield boss David Wagner will reportedly ask Jurgen Klopp if he can keep Danny Ward following their promotion to the Premier League.
Ward has played a huge part in their shock promotion campaign and Wagner is keen to keep hold of the loanee for next season.
“I know how much work is in front of me. I will speak with Jurgen for sure, not only about Danny, but about everything that happened," Wagner said.
Danny Ward helped Huddersfield secure promotion to the Premier League
7.40: Tottenham are reportedly leading Liverpool in the race to sign Fulham wonderkid Ryan Sessegnon.
Jurgen Klopp is said to be eyeing the 17-year-old as a replacement for James Milner who was forced to deputise at left-back all season.
However, fresh reports from The Times claim it is Spurs who are lading the charge for the defender's signature.
7.30: Liverpool's hopes of signing Marco Reus have been dashed after the Borussia Dortmund star suffered another long-term injury.
The Germany international has been sidelined for six months with cruciate knee ligament damage.
And The Mirror claim Jurgen Klopp has now struck the forward off is summer wishlist.
Philippe Coutinho remains on Barcelona's transfer wishlist this summer but they are unsure if he will fit into their plans.
Spanish publication AS claim Barca are long-term admirers of the Brazilian but fear a lack of game time could put him off a move to the Nou Camp.
With Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar the preferred attacking trio to lead the line Coutinho may not get as much game time as both parties would like.
Liverpool summer transfer targets Fri, May 26, 2017
Express Sport takes a look at who Jurgen Klopp could bring to Liverpool this summer
Play slideshow Bongarts/Getty Images 1 of 11
Has Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain dropped a big hint to Jurgen Klopp that he wants a move to Liverpool?
Speaking after Arsenal's FA Cup win over Chelsea he said: "Maybe the centre-mid role, Stevie, I’ve always wanted to be Steven Gerrard so I’ve still got a hope of that.”
The England international has been linked with a move to Liverpool with Klopp thought to be a big fan.
Liverpool are ready to battle both Manchester clubs for Monaco star Benjamin Mendy, according to reports in France.
Manchester City are thought to be ready to offer £39m for the defender.
But RMC Sport claim Liverpool have told Monaco they are willing to match the offer.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has put Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on "red alert" after telling Borussia Dortmund he wants to quit the club this summer.
The 27-year-old was the top scorer in the Bundesliga last season and is after a new challenge.
Klopp brought Aubameyang to Dortmund and is said to be keen on signing him again.