Jozef Gabor, 26, grabbed boxes of the popular chocolate treat from a Poundland sore in Derby before fleeing in September last year.
He also took £10 of medication from the same shop a month later and obstructed a police officer as he tried to return to the store again in November.
- Jewel thief steals an £87,000 diamond from Russian fair by SWALLOWING
- Colombian bus driver traps 'thief' and drives him to police station
Jozef Gabor was jailed for stealing three boxes of Kit Kat bars
Gabor, of Normanton, Derby, was arrested and pleaded guilty to all of the offences at Southern Derbyshire Magistrates Court.
He also admitted a breach of a conditional discharge which was imposed by the same court in August last year for again stealing sweets.
The Normanton man pleaded guilty to all offences he was charged with Inside the Hatton Garden heist Sat, April 2, 2016
As the six men involved in the Hatton Garden heist face their sentences, take a look inside the Hatton Garden raid.
PA 1 of 43
The six men involved in the Hatton Garden heist face their sentencing
Magistrates jailed Gabor for 10 weeks for all of the offences and ordered him to pay a £115 victim surcharge.
Gabor had previously been handed a conditional discharge for stealing yet more sweets from a Farm Foods in the city in August.
- CCTV captures disturbing moment thief steals car with baby inside
- WATCH: Justice for woman robbed in broad daylight after she does THIS
- Teen made fake baby using BRA and cuddly toy to go on stealing spree