Horizon Zero Dawn 1.13 is now available to download
Fans of the popular PS4 title should notice a few changes to the game today, following the release of the Horizon Zero Dawn 1.13 update.
Developers Guerilla Games have been releasing a steady of stream of bug fixes and new features since the game was released earlier this year.
The latest Horizon Zero Dawn update concerns mainly fixing existing issues, although there are two new features worth mentioning.
Horizon Zero Dawn now has added support for background music playback, as well as the ability to drop treasure chests.
“We’re pleased to announce that Patch 1.13 for Horizon Zero Dawn has been released today,” a message from Guerilla Games confirms.
“In addition to fixing a number of progression issues, technical issues and crashes, this patch also introduces several new features.”
- Horizon Zero Dawn UPDATE: PS4 sequel would include these NEW features
- PlayStation Store PS4 update: Horizon Zero Dawn and PSN flash sale
It follows the news that Horizon Zero Dawn was the best-selling game on PlayStation Store in March.
Sony revealed that March saw a clutch of big new releases on PlayStation Store – Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect Andromeda, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Lego Worlds – though it was Aloy’s open world adventure that came out on top – and by a significant margin.
It was followed by Wildlands and Rocket League, another title that keeps shining following its release in July 2015.
Another surprise re-entry is The Last of Us Remastered, likely due to the recent announcements concerning the sequel.
You can find the full list of Horizon Zero Dawn patch notes below:
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" where some players could escape the quest area and get stuck here, blocking progression of this quest.
- Fixed an issue in "A Seeker at the Gates" where some players could get stuck behind the gates to All-Mother Mountain.
- Fixed an issue in "The City of the Sun" where certain players were able to exit Olin's basement during the 'Investigate Olin's Secret Workshop' objective.
- Fixed an issue in "The Grave-Hoard" where the objective would not update when the some player fast traveled away after activating the Holo Projector.
- Fixed an issue in "Deep Secrets of the Earth" where certain players could avoid triggering a cutscene, resulting in the quest not progressing.
- Fixed an issue in "Fatal Inheritance" where talking to Ranaman after freeing Daradi would cause Daradi to disappear for some players.
- Fixed an issue in "Hammer and Steel" where for some players the quest objective would not update after gathering all nine Behemoth Cables.
- Fixed an issue in Cauldron Xi where certain players could avoid triggering a cutscene, resulting in the quest not progressing.
Horizon Zero Dawn: Latest screenshots for PS4 exclusive Wed, February 8, 2017
Horizon Zero Dawn: The Latest screenshots for the new PS4 exclusive arriving in March.
Play slideshow SONY 1 of 9
Horizon Zero Dawn's Cauldrons?
- Added the ability to drop treasure chests.
- Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" where the objective 'Meet Rost at the North Gate' would always be marked as failed for some players in the objective log.
- Fixed an issue in "The Point of the Spear" where the fix for duplicate spears introduced in Patch 1.12 would not solve the issue for some player if they already finished "In her Mother's Footsteps".
- Fixed an issue after "The Proving" for certain players where Aloy would not retrieve her Focus after visiting Rost.
- Fixed an issue where some players could permanently lose the Tearblaster in their playthrough after selling it at a merchant. The Tearblaster will now be available to purchase from certain merchants after completing 'Hunter's Blind'.
- Fixed an issue where a pile of Ancient Debris appeared to be located underground for certain players.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to pick up their loot when it was dropped in water.
- Fixed an issue in the "Gatelands" Bandit Camp where some players could get stuck in a rock after performing a 'Strike from below'.
- Fixed an issue when certain players would try to mount during Aloy's falling animation, causing Aloy to float in midair.
- Fixed the issue where some players were able to gain +10,000 XP every time they cleared hunting trials with all Blazing Suns.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.