When is the Grand National?
The Grand National will take place tomorrow at 5.15pm at the Aintree Racecourse in Merseyside.
A total of 40 horses will compete for the title of champion, but only about 60 per cent of them will reach the finish line.
Riders have to do two laps of a demanding four-and-a-half mile long racetrack with 16 fences in the way.
When is the Grand National 2017? Latest odds, runners and riders
Grand National horses dead: How many died? Is the Aintree dangerous?
A total of 40 runners and riders will compete at the Grand National on Saturday April 8
How can you watch the Grand National?
You can watch the live overage of the races on ITV, with Ed Chamberlin presenting coverage from 2pm tomorrow.
Racing fans can watch online on ITV Hub and ITV.com/Racing, while mobile phone users can watch via the ITV Racing iOS and Android app.
Grand National runners 2017
Thu, April 6, 2017
Express Sport brings you this year's race card for the Grand National
1 of 41
Grand National 2017: 40 runners confirmed
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
What are the latest odds for the race?
The current favourite for victory is Vieux Lion Rouge, ridden by Tom Scudamore, with Betfair odds of 11/1.
Here is full list of riders and runner with their latest odds from Betfair:
- Vieux Lion Rouge and Tom Scudamore at 11/1
- Definitly Red and Danny Cook at 11/1
- More of That and Barry Geraghty at 12/1
- Blaklion and Noel Fehily at 12/1
- The Last Samuri and David Bass at 14/1
- Cause Of Causes and Jamie Codd 14/1
- Ucello Conti and Daryl Jacob at 14/1
- Pleasant Company and Ruby Walsh at 14/1
- One For Arthur and Dominic Fox at 16/1
- Sapphire Du Rheu and Sam Twiston-Davies at 18/1
Only 60 per cent of all riders complete the race
Live coverage of the sporting event is provided by ITV this year
- The Young Master and Sam Waley-Cohen at 20/1
- Vicente and Brian Hughes at 20/1
- Highland Lodge and Henry brooke at 22/1
- Raz De Maree and Ger Fox at 25/1
- Rogue Angel and Bryan Cooper at 25/1
- Saint Are and Davy Russell at 33/1
- Just A Par and Harry Cobden at 33/1
- Stellar Notion and David Mullins at 33/1
- Thunder And Roses and Mark Enright at 33/1
- Bless The Wings and Denis O’Regan at 33/1 (RESERVE)
- Perfect Candidate and Paddy Brennan at 40/1
- Wonderful Charm and Katie Walsh at 40/1
- Tenor Nivernais and Liam Treadwell at 40/1
- Le Mercurey and Sean Bowen at 40/1
- Double Shuffle and Adrian husking at 40/1
- Houblon Des Obeaux and Charlie Deutsch at 40/1
Grand National 2017: Fashion arrivals
Thu, April 6, 2017
Grand National at Aintree 2017 is here and hundreds of well-dressed racing fans have flocked to the racecourse in their Sunday finest.
1 of 21
Aintree Festival 2017: Fashion arrivals
- Bishops Road and Jamie Moore at 40/1
- Measureofmydreams and Donagh Meyler at 40/1
- Doctor Harper and Conor O'Farrell at 40/1
- Shantou Flyer and Jonathan Moore at 50/1
- Roi Des Francs and Jack Kennedy at 50/1
- Wounded Warrior and Sean Flanagan at 50/1
- Drop Out Joe and Tom O'Brien at 50/1
- Regal Encore and Robbie Power at 50/1
- O’Faolains Boy and Paul Townend at 50/1
- Lord Windermere and Leighton Aspell at 50/1
- Gas Line Boy and Robbie Dunne at 50/1
- Ballynagour and David Noonan at 66/1
- Cocktails At Dawna and Nico de Boinville at 66/1
- Goodtoknow and Jake Greenall at 66/1
- La Vaticane and Richie McLernon at 100/1