Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC is out for Season Pass owners
As confirmed by Ubisoft earlier this year, Ghost Recon Wildlands Fallen Ghosts DLC update arrives today for Season Pass owners.
This will be followed by a general release on June 6, across PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Ghost Recon Wildlands: Fallen Ghosts is a follow up to the events of the Santa Blanca Cartel operation, adding 15 new missions, four new bosses and six exclusive weapons.
These include new assaults rifles, sniper rifles and a crossbow that can be equipped with explosive arrows.
Players will also start with a new character at level 30 and equipped with all of the main game skills. The level cap will increase from 30 to 35, and players will be able to unlock nine new skills, including physical, weapon and drones skills.
Ubisoft have also revealed that the advanced and expert difficulties have been tweaked to offer an even higher challenge. By turning the HUD off, players will get the most extreme and tactical experience possible in Ghost Recon Wildlands.
GHOST RECON WILDLANDS FALLEN GHOSTS FIRST LOOK:
Ghost Recon Wildlands: Fallen Ghosts DLC Tue, May 9, 2017
The new Ghost Recon Wildlands: Fallen Ghosts DLC arrives on May 30 for Season Pass owners and June 6 for general release.
1 of 8
“Fallen Ghosts takes place after the fall of the Santa Blanca Cartel. With Unidad’s military force unable to maintain control over Bolivia, the country is in a state of civil war,” the official DLC description explains.
“To help restore order, the Unidad enlists cartel members, veterans, mercenaries and criminals from various nearby countries as volunteers.
“Together, they form a new brutal special unit, Los Extranjeros, which is ordered to track and eliminate all American agents.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
“In this chaotic situation, the Ghosts have one last mission: evacuate the last CIA members and American civilians remaining in the country.
“Shot down enroute to their mission, the Ghosts find themselves in the middle of the jungle, without external support, facing deadly enemies equipped with the latest gear and technology.”
- Ghost Recon Wildlands PvP NEWS: New leak confirms weapons, abilities
- Ghost Recon Wildlands DLC and PvP update: New Fallen Ghosts news
These dangerous elite soldiers are separated into four distinct classes:
- Armoured: Equipped with heavy bulletproof plates, they are especially threatening in close combat.
- Elite Sniper: Geared up with an advanced movement detector, these Elite Snipers are able to spot far away targets, and never miss their shot.
- Jammer: With a jamming antenna directly in their backpack, they are able to neutralise drones and interfere with all electronic equipment.
- Covert Ops: Equipped with a new prototype cloaking device, that makes them almost invisible, and a powerful crossbow, they give a new meaning to the word “Ghost.”