For Honor update 1.05 hits PS4 and Xbox One
For Honor update 1.05 finally makes its PS4 and Xbox One debut today, as Ubisoft takes the game offline.
The For Honor servers will be taken offline for maintenance at 1pm UK time, but only on PS4 and Xbox One.
The downtime is only expected to last for 20 minutes, as Ubisoft updates the console versions of For Honor to version 1.50.
"For Honor will be undergoing a server maintenance to update PS4 and Xbox One with Patch v1.05 at 8:00AM EDT / 12:00 PM UTC on Wednesday April 19th," reads an Ubisoft statement. "Maintenance should last around 20min."
The huge patch was released on PC a few weeks ago. It makes countless balances changes, as Ubisoft tries to win players back following a threat to boycott the game.
Ubisoft has already tweaked the steel system, giving players more steel after matches.
For Honor DLC characters leak Thu, March 2, 2017
For Honor arrives later this month on PS4, Xbox One and PC:
Play slideshow UBISOFT 1 of 13
Unconfirmed For Honor DLC characters
For Honor update 1.05 patch notes:
Superior Block feedback
- Warden’s Top Light opener Superior Block visual effect applied on sword.
- Kensei’s Dodge Forward, Left, Right Superior Block visual effect applied on sword.
- Removed Guardbreak Cancel from Shield Tackle Cancel Moveset description.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- [Bug Fix] Counter Guardbreak ability is no longer affected by the Debuff Gear Stat.
- [Bug Fix] Assassins not falling Unbalance when thrown out of stamina is resolved.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed inverted Kensei Emotes “Wipe Blade” and “Arm and Armed”.
- Health regeneration only works from Idle
- Health regeneration set to 12HP per tick (from 10HP)
- Developer comments: Regenerate could be exploited by fighting enemies Out of Guard Mode. The Warlord could just release lock, take hits, and the Feat would regenerate his HP without much of a challenge. This is not a behavior we want to encourage. By enabling the HP regeneration only in Idle, Regenerate now is efficient in safe scenarios only, which is more aligned with its intended purpose. We’re also increasing its regeneration rate in order to compensate for the loss of regeneration on hits.
- [Bug Fix] Shield Basher functionality will no longer be partially deactivated on death
- [Bug Fix] Hidden Stance input improvement
- [Bug Fix] Nobushi's bleed can no longer be applied without hitting target
- [Bug Fix] Using Shove on an enemy about to fall used to change their fall reaction
- (enemy would land on their feet instead of falling on their back).
- [Bug Fix] Blocking External Attacks while in Full Block Stance now costs stamina
- Heavy Finishers hit areas updated
- All Daily Orders and Contract Orders can now be done in PvP and PvAI without distinction.
- Added Daily Orders that can be done regardless of the game mode you play.
- Team icons disappear from the chat window once the chat has timed out.
- Players will no longer be paired on the same team when paying in 1v1 Duel after re-inviting a player who has quit
For Honor gets an update on PS4 and Xbox One
For Honor (PS4)
- Attack and Defense stats no longer apply when in Revenge mode. Only the Revenge Attack and Revenge Defense stats apply when in Revenge.
- Debuff Resistance will no longer reduce the Guardbreak Counter window of opportunity.
- Revenge gain by Defense is now applied only when you block or parry a hit.
- Revenge gain by Injury is now only applied when you get revenge from taking damage.
- Revenge mode Defense (found on Weapon slot 2, usually hilt)
- maximum bonus decreased from 48.2% down to 32.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -16.1% to -10.6%
- Revenge gain by Defense (found on Weapon slot 2, usually hilt)
- maximum bonus decreased from 36.2% down to 24.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -12.1% to -8.0%
- Revenge mode attack (found on Weapon part 3, usually guard)
- maximum bonus decreased from 48.2% down to 24.1%
- maximum penalty decreased from -16.1% to -8.0%
- Revenge mode duration (found on Helm part)
- maximum bonus decreased from 54.0% down to 25.0%%
- maximum penalty decreased from -18.0% to -8.3%
- Sprint Speed (found on Chest part)
- The maximum bonus decreased from 18% down to 9%
- The maximum penalty decreased from -6.0% to -3.0%