Dark Souls 3 NEWS: Update 1.1 patch notes for HUGE PS4 Pro and multiplayer update
DARK Souls 3 is about to get a PS4 Pro makeover, as From Software takes the servers offline for update 1.1 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
09:40, Thu, Mar 23, 2017
| UPDATED: 09:48, Thu, Mar 23, 2017
Dark Souls 3 is getting a PS4 Pro update ahead of the Ringed City patch
New Dark Souls 3 update patch notes contain some great news for owners of Sony's PS4 Pro.
Update 1.1 – which goes live ahead of the Ringed City DLC – increases the frame-rates for PS4 Pro users.
It also adds the Dragon Ruins and Grand Roof maps, not to mention the ability to continually team up with friends outside of private matches.
The huge Dark Souls 3 update goes live on March 24, as From Software takes the servers offline to implement the patch.
This means that PS4 and Xbox One servers will be offline at 1am (UK time) on March 24, while PC servers will be down at 8am (UK time) on the same day.
And maybe with this update and the release of the Ringed City DLC, From Software can get started on that rumoured Bloodborne sequel.
Full patch notes can be found below…
Dark Souls 3 DLC: New Ashes of Ariandel Screenshots
Thu, August 18, 2016
Dark Souls 3 DLC: Ashes of Ariandel has been officially revealed and you can check all the new screenshots here.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
1 of 8
Dark Souls 3 DLC: Ashes of Ariandel arrives October 25
The Dark Souls 3 Ringed City update 1.1 patch notes in full:
- Increased frame rate for gameplay on PlayStation®4 Pro.
- 2 New maps added to Undead Match, Dragon Ruins and Grand Roof.
- Added function to Undead Match where, if password matching is used, players can split into teams.
- Added function to Undead Match that allows one team of players to match with one password, and the other team to match with another password.
- Added function where various hosts could be displayed on the bonfire warp menu.
- Added warning text that advised player if he/she has dropped too many items in a single location on the field.
- Fixed issue where the loading screen was displayed for longer than usual when the guest returned to his/her own world after an online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue in “The Painted World of Ariandel” where the opened/closed status of the door to the Cleansing Chapel did not synched properly during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue where a guest could enter alone into the boss room for the Dancer of the Boreal Valley during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue where the level sync feature in Undead Match did not synched consistently during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue in the loading screen where guests were not alerted to an error that occurred on the host’s side during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue when player using the miracle Tears of Denial doesn’t get attacked during online multiplayer session.
- Fixed issue where weapons and items sent to the box get corrupted when inventory is full.
- Fixed icons that specify which certain items are for which gender. (ex. Chain Armor).
- Improved attack power for Shortsword. In accordance with this fix, critical hit is decreased in order to make critical power the same as present.
- Improved motion of normal attack for Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers and Curved Great Swords.
- Decreased stamina depletion when attacking using Ultra Greatswords, Great Hammers, and Greataxes.
- Improved attack power for Curved Greatswords.
- Decreased motion of normal attack while dashing for Katanas. Improved motion of any other normal attacks.
- Improved motion of shield bash skill. In accordance with this fix, stamina consumption has been reduced.
- Improved motion of Dagger’s Blind Spot skill.
- Increased rate at which Frostbite builds up when using Vordt’s Great Hammer, Irithyll Straight Sword, and Friede’s Great Scythe.
- Shortened attack window of Carthus Curved Sword and Dark Sword, Gargoyle Flame Hammer and Follower Sabre.
- Improved motion of Crescent Moon Sword’s skill, Crescent Blade.
- Improved the motion of Moonlight Greatswords’s skill, Moonlight Vortex.
- Improved FP recovery effect of Executioner’s Greatsword.
- Fixed so that Frost Blade appears from the beginning of Pontiff Knight Curved Sword skill.
- Improved FP decrease effect of Yorshka’s Spear skill, Pacify.
- Improved motion and the frost effect of Pontiff Knight Great Scythe skill.
- Improved motion of normal attack for Greatlance.
- Fixed so that poise is applied during Greatlance two-handed attack.
- Fixed so that poise is applied during Dark Hand skill, Lifedrain.
- Disabled parry during Pickaxe’s two-handed attack.
- Improved duration of the Perseverance effect.
- Fixed issue where attack power of some bolts was different from the assumed value when using Avelyn.
- Fixed issue where one-handed attack motion of Crow Talons was the incorrectly using the animation for the Fists.
- Fixed issue where player can apply enchantment of Bloodlust to other weapons.
- Fixed so that poise is applied during Spin Sweep attack.
- Fixed issue where Onislayer continued to attack consecutively.
- Improved correction value for Sharp or Heavy weapons’ upgrade.
- Increased rate at which bleeding builds up when using a reduced bleeding build-up.
- Decreased rate at which bleeding builds up before using a reduced bleeding build-up.
- Increased rate at which poison builds up when using a reduced poison build-up.
- Along with improving correction value for Sharp or Heavy weapons’ upgrade, adjusted correction value for Refined or Hollowed weapons’ upgrade.
- Improved defense and also increased weights for heavy armor.
- Improved the motion of Lightning Stake, Lightning Storm and Way of White Corona.
- Extended the time you can move during the casting of the miracles of Gnaw, Dorhys’ Gnawing and Wrath of the Gods
- Fixed issue where bonus value is not affected by Dark Damage when equipping Hornet Ring during critical attack.
- Improved attack power and decreased duration of poison and poison effects players use.
- Decreased rate at which blood builds up when using Carthus Rouge.
Most read in Gaming
Xbox One news: Games with Gold April 2017, ARK Survival Evolved DLC, Call of Duty 2017
Pokemon Go UPDATE: Fans discover HUGE cheat, as Water Festival goes LIVE
Nintendo Switch games news: Classic release gets HUGE Switch teaser
Diablo 3 Season 10 guide and new patch 2.50 update details confirmed
Xbox Games with Gold UPDATE: Evolve and Heavy Weapon LIVE on Xbox One
Zelda Breath of the Wild Wii U sales jump following Nintendo Switch stock trouble
Pokemon Go update and shiny news: Five secret changes made by Niantic and Nintendo
Mass Andromeda Review scores: Fans have their say on PS4, Xbox One and PC release
PS4 VR games update sees Sony release surprise new game and announces 10 more this week
Destiny Age of Triumph Live Stream: Final Bungie UPDATE showcases weapons and gear
Nintendo Switch news: MAJOR hardware problems RESOLVED
Nintendo Switch games news: Wii U's loss is Nintendo Switch's gain
Overwatch UPDATE: Blizzard has good news for fans waiting for new features
Mass Effect Andromeda review scores: BioWare's worst RPG ever on PS4 and Xbox One?
Super Mario Run Android LIVE: Nintendo's mobile game comes early to Google Play
Rocket League update: Psyonix reveal Dropshot Mode and Season 4 changes in patch notes
Xbox Scorpio and PS4 Pro to be followed by NEW Microsoft and Sony yearly upgrades?
Pokemon Go event LIVE: Water Festival launches following Evolution items update
Mass Effect Andromeda release date update and patch notes revealed
Ghost Recon Wildlands update: New PS4, Xbox One and PC patch notes and release times
Nintendo NES classic Mini Update: Great news for anyone waiting for new stock
Diablo 3 Season 10 guide and new patch 2.50 update details confirmed