Antonio Conte's side are closing in on the Premier League title
Recently kicking-off a new partnership with Chelsea, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao – newly launched in the UK – is the principal partner featuring on the home and away kit over the next three seasons.
Carabao is a great tasting and refreshing energy drink that gives you the fighting spirit to get you through the day, and the excitement and drama of a Premier League match.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply head to the Express Sport Twitter page, follow us and retweet the competition post.
— Express Sport (@DExpress_Sport) April 18, 2017
Established fifteen years ago in Thailand, the home of energy drinks, Carabao is available in two variants – ‘Original’ and ‘Sugar Free’. The drink takes inspiration from ‘the Carabao’, the revered Asian water-buffalo admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk
John Terry transfer odds: Where will Chelsea legend play next season? Mon, April 17, 2017
Click to reveal the most likely destinations for John Terry after he leaves Chelsea
Play slideshow Getty Images 1 of 7
Click to reveal the best odds for John Terry's next club
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is for 2 readers to win a pair of tickets each for Chelsea FC v Southampton FC on 25th April 2017.
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
2. The winner must collect the tickets from the ticket office at Stamford Bridge by 19.45pm on 25th April 2017.
3. The prize is for one pair of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize
4. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
5. If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition
7. Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion
8. The Daily Express is the promoter of the competition, not Carabao
9. Anyone who enters the competition (an ‘entrant’) will be deemed to have read and accepted the specific rules and the competition terms and conditions and will be bound by them
10. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other Daily Express terms and conditions apply
11. Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct and ticketing T&C’s as set out by Chelsea Football Club
12. Only neutral or Chelsea fans are permitted in the home supporter seating areas of the stadium
13. The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
14. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion