Follow us on Twitter and retweet the competition post to be in with a chance of winning!
Carabao has teamed up with Daily Express to give 1x lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Manchester United tickets and 1x lucky reader the chance to win a pair of Southampton tickets to the EFL Cup final on Sunday 26th February.
Carabao has recently announced a new 3-year partnership with the EFL which will see the Thai energy drinks brand, newly launched in the UK, become the Official Title Sponsor of the EFL Cup, to be renamed The Carabao Cup from the 2017/18 season.
Carabao is a great tasting and refreshing energy drink that gives you the fighting spirit to get you through the day, and the excitement and drama of the EFL Cup final.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply head to our Twitter page, follow us and retweet the competition post.
The competitions runs until Friday 17 February at 12pm and the winners will be contacted by direct message shortly after.
Established fifteen years ago in Thailand, the home of energy drinks, Carabao is available in three variants – ‘Original’, ‘Sugar Free’ and ‘Green Apple’. The drink takes inspiration from ‘the Carabao’, the revered Asian water-buffalo admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit.
For more information about Carabao, please visit: carabaoenergy.co.uk
COMP: Win a pair of Man Utd tickets and a pair of Southampton tickets to the EFL Cup final. Follow and RT to win! https://t.co/F1IRPlTiT5
— Express Sport (@DExpress_Sport) February 15, 2017
Could you be going to the EFL Cup final?
Terms and Conditions
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
1. The prize is for 2x readers to win a pair of Manchester United end / Southampton end tickets to the EFL Cup final on Sunday 26th February.
2. Entrants have to be 18 years old or above.
3. Once the winners are selected they must provide full names, addresses, email addresses and travelling arrangements (car/train) of themselves and their guest to Promoter. This information will be passed to security at Wembley Stadium. Winners’ names may be used in publicity and, their details, to fulfil laws around competitions of this nature. All competition winners names and details will be shared with both Finalist Clubs to ensure they are not subject to any football banning order.
4. The prize is for 2x pairs of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize
5. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
6. If the entrant is unable to attend the experience, the prize is not applicable on any other day.
7. The Promoter is < Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR >.
8. Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion.
9. This competition is to be promoted on Carabao Twitter and Facebook only.
10. Anyone who enters the competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
11. Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club.
12. Carabao or EFL Cup will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another Entrant.
13. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
14. Entrance to this competition is acceptance of the EFL Conditions of Issue as well as Wembley National Stadium Ground Regulations. Full details are available at www.efl.com/ticketconditions
15. For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.