Fernando Llorente has explained how Swansea blocked his move to Chelsea during the January window, but insists he is ready to help his side fight relegation.
"I already know Conte from Juventus," Llorente told Spanish publication Marca.
"But it's difficult in the winter when there's a way out from a side you're playing for and it's normal that they didn't go ahead with the deal.
"I'm very focused on the team and am looking forward to helping save us from relegation."
Fernando Llorente explains failed Chelsea move
Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu has dismissed speculation that he told reported he wants to join Chelsea this summer.
Calhanoglu, who is serving a four-month ban from FIFA for a breach of contract earlier in his career, was linked with a move to Stamford Bridge over January.
Turkish newspaper Fanatik have claimed the 22-year-old is still interested in joining the Blues, quoting him as saying: “God willing, I will be a Chelsea player next season.”
But the Turkey international has since tweeted: "I said nothing about Chelsea in the press & didn't talk to any Turkish journalist – neither about the court decision nor about my future!"
I said nothing about Chelsea in the press & didn't talk to any Turkish journalist – neither about the court decision nor about my future!
— Hakan Çalhanoğlu (@hakanc10) February 6, 2017
Real Madrid to move for David De Gea or Hugo Lloris over Thibaut Courtois
Real Madrid could make a move for Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris this summer over Chelsea No 1 Thibaut Courtois.
That is according to The Telegraph, who claim Real believe the Spurs captain will be easier to lure to the Bernabeu than Courtois.
Manchester United's David De Gea, a long-term target for the La Liga giants, is also said to be on Real's shortlist for a world-class keeper.
Chelsea will look to offer Courtois a new contract over the next few months in a bid to fend off Real's interest.