Asmir Begovic is on the verge of leaving Chelsea.
Express Sport understands his £10million move to Bournemouth is imminent and will go through within the next 24 hours.
Antonio Conte is looking to replace his back-up goalkeeper, with a second bid of £3.5m having reportedly been made for Celtic’s Craig Gordon.
Meanwhile, Branislav Ivanovic is close to agreeing a three-and-a-half year deal with Zenit St Petersburg, according to the Daily Mail.
The long-term Chelsea defender will leave on a free with a final decision due today, despite interest from West Brom.
Asmir Begovic, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Leandro Paredes all feature in our Transfer News
Jose Mourinho wants Bastian Schweinsteiger to stay at Man Utd now & is set to give him more minutes
Bastian Schweinsteiger has been assured he will not be sold by Manchester United this month.
Jose Mourinho has made a U-turn on the midfielder’s future, having looked certain to leave Old Trafford while outcasted earlier this term.
But the 32-year-old will now stay and could even more game time, following his start against Wigan yesterday in United’s 4-0 FA Cup fourth round triumph.
After the tie, Mourinho said: "Yeah, he's staying and he's going to the Europa League list, because we open spaces with [Memphis] Depay and [Morgan] Schneiderlin.
"And now I think he's happy and if he was a good professional when he was not playing, having some minutes and opportunities he's going to be the same good professional. With so many competitions and so many matches we have him as an option."
Liverpool v Chelsea combined XI
Sun, January 29, 2017
Express Sport brings you the best Liverpool v Chelsea combined XI
1 of 13
Roma insist no offer has been recieved for Leandro Paredes from Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool
We did not receive any formal offers for Paredes. We go forward along our path
Roma director Mauro Baldissoni
Roma have denied that an official offer has been received from Liverpool or any club for Leandro Paredes.
The Reds have been linked with a £26.5m move for Arsenal target Paredes, while Juventus could also land the midfielder, 22.
However, speaking to Italian outlet Mediaset Premium, Roma director Mauro Baldissoni said: “I reply the way I do every time, that we do not comment on rumours.
“Fortunately there are only two days to go in the transfer window and we won’t have to deal with these questions anymore.
“We did not receive any formal offers for Paredes. We go forward along our path.”