The new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Zombies mode chapter releases soon on PS4
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Zombies next PS4 update unlocks tomorrow but is currently available to pre-load on PS4 right now.
It’s expected that Call of Duty Infinite Warfare continuum will be available to play at midnight EST on April 18.
That means COD fans in the UK will have to wait until around 5am to gain access.
It seems unlikely, but fans may also get the chance to start playing midnight local time, although that hasn’t been the case for DLC launches in the past.
Like past bundles, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare DLC 2 will have four new multiplayer maps, as well as a fresh zombies co-op experience called Shaolin Shuffle.
The new Call of Duty Zombies experience is set in a ‘70s era New York disco-zombie fright fest, following on from its earlier movie-themed eras shift.
Continuum is scheduled for release April 18th, first on the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 4, with other platforms to follow.
“We couldn’t be more excited to deliver a new co-op zombies chapter with Shaolin Shuffle, with an all-new setting and story, that continues the wild and increasingly twisted narrative,” said Dave Stohl, Studio Head of Infinity Ward.
Infinite Warfare Multiplayer and Zombies Mode Screenshots REVEALED Wed, March 1, 2017
New Infinite Warfare Multiplayer and Zombies Mode Screenshots have been revealed by Activision during the Call of Duty XP celebrations in LA.
Play slideshow ACTIVISION 1 of 15
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum releases on April 18
“For multiplayer, we’re creating a diverse set of maps from Turista and Scrap, to Archive, that cater to various play styles in cool ways and allow fans to experiment with different rigs and loadouts.
“And then there’s Rust, one of our all-time favourite maps from Modern Warfare 2, re-imagined and now called Excess to complete the multiplayer package.”
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
A new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update has also been released by developers Infinity Ward, you can find the full patch notes below:
- Recoil and gun kick provide a little more consistency
- Damage adjustments
- Fixed a bug that would double up on hit markers
- Increased clip/stock size
- Decreased reload times
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare DLC 2 and Zombies PS4 release confirmed
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update 1.13 arrives for PS4 and Xbox One
Various map fixes
- Slide challenges: added a grace period to make slide medals and challenges easier to get
- Fix for a bug where enabling and disabling Hardcore Mode would not correctly keep Respawn Delay values in sync for the mode
- Fix for the player being damaged by their own Shockwave while using Reactive Armor
- Disabling Gestures while in Phase Shift
- Removed grace period times for Overdrive and Active Camo. This means you will no longer be refunded the Payload even if killed just after activating the Payload
- Lowered score requirements for all Payload weapons except Claw to make them more viable for use
- Banning silencers for all weapons