A new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update has launched for PS4 and Xbox One
The new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update 1.13 was released by the dev team earlier today and includes a long list of bug fixes.
Fans on PS4 and Xbox One may also want to note that Infinity Ward have added Double XP Tokens to the game, which can be claimed from the Quartermaster.
This new item can be used to double the XP of your previous match.
It follows the news that Infinity Ward and Activision have released a brand new multiplayer trailer for Continuum, the second DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
The two minute video shows off the varied gameplay styles of the new maps, which include:
- Turista – A plush spa and resort, Turista is nestled in the middle of a giant skeleton of an ancient creature. With sniper spots scattered across a majestic, central waterfall, Turista also boasts tight interiors for fans of close-quartered combat and a three-lane design that caters to a variety of play styles
- Scrap – Set in an abandoned junkyard on the Moon, Scrap features a combination of extended sightlines and tactical pathways that reward players who engage in both long and short range combat
- Archive – Fast, frenetic engagements set the pace in Archive, a post-futurist art gallery where tight engagements contrast with open exterior battlegrounds in this wide three-lane style map
- Excess – Perched atop a gilded penthouse in a sprawling future metropolis, Excess is a small, circular map re-imagined from the classic Modern Warfare 2 map, Rust, that retains the intense, fast-paced combat from the original
Infinite Warfare Multiplayer and Zombies Mode Screenshots REVEALED Wed, March 1, 2017
New Infinite Warfare Multiplayer and Zombies Mode Screenshots have been revealed by Activision during the Call of Duty XP celebrations in LA.
Play slideshow ACTIVISION 1 of 15
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Continuum releases on April 18
You can find the new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare update patch notes below:
Featured Content and What’s New
- Double XP Tokens available in the Quartermaster (use a 2XP token to double the XP of your previous match)
- The KBS-Longbow and TF-141 inflict different amounts of damage, which is inconsistent when comparing the weapon damage stats for both weapons. This has been fixed
- Fix for kills made with an energy weapon and fusion mag were not tracking for the Extended Mags prestige challenge
- Fixed an issue with tacking kills for the Blood Anvil “Ace” Mission
- Fix for the ‘Time Played’ column in the Combat Record barracks not displaying the unit of time
- Carpet Bomb challenge previously only tracked kills done by Scorchers. Progress may now also be obtained by using: Trinity Rockets, Bombardment, Warden, T.H.O.R, and AP-3X
- Fix for the countdown timer not appearing while in control of the RC-8 in Cranked
- Various map fixes
- Adjustments to Active Camo visibility: Active Camo will now be slightly more visible, mainly while in motion
- Fix for an issue where players entering an Infected match as a Synaptic so they don’t look like regular infected
- Fix for yellow loading icon appearing in Search and Destroy while CODCasting
- When firing from the hip with the VPR, the reticle would not appear red when close to an enemy. This has been fixed
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare UPDATE: PS4, Xbox One 1.11 patch notes
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare DLC 2 and Zombies PS4 release confirmed
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- Increased non-lethal damage
- Slightly increased non-lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from low and moderate heights
- Slightly increased lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from moderate heights
- Greatly increased lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from great heights
- Slide adjustments: Slightly reduced maximum initial slide velocity
- Adjusted Search and Destroys spawns on Retaliation when defending. Defender spawns were moved forward to facilitate faster times to the bomb sites