The jury in Rolf Harris's trial has been discharged after failing to reach verdicts
The Australian former TV presenter, 87, had been present in court last week and previously appeared via video link.
He was released from HMP Stafford on Friday May 19.
Harris had been accused of indecently assaulting three teenage girls, the youngest of whom was 13, at public events between 1971 and 1983.
Harris had been accused of indecently assaulting three teenage girls
But after deliberating for just under five hours at Southwark Crown Court in London, the jury said they were unable to reach verdicts on any of the four charges and were discharged by Judge Deborah Taylor.
It was a retrial for Harris on three of the four counts, after a jury in a previous trial at the same court in January and February failed to reach verdicts.
Jurors at Southwark Crown Court had previously been told Harris had already been convicted and sentenced for other offences in 2014.