A new Call of Duty Black Ops 3 update has been launched
The latest Call of Duty patch has been launched today across all platforms, although some have seen different changes.
While the new Black Ops 3 update on PS4 and Xbox One have both seen General Stability Improvements, other changes have been made only on the Sony platform.
This is due to the release of the Zombies Chronicles DLC earlier this month, which provided eight fully remastered maps, among other items and bonuses.
Maps include Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa from World at War, as well as Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la, Moon and Origins from the first two Black Ops games.
The Zombies Chronicles DLC costs £24.99 and can be purchased from the PlayStation Store, where it comes with various bonuses.
The only downside is that you'll need a copy of Black Ops 3 in order to access the content.
Six of those maps have seen bug fixes deployed today on PS4, which will hopefully smooth out some of the current performance issues felt by fans.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 DLC 5 Zombies Chronicles Mon, May 1, 2017
CALL OF Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles contains THESE eight remastered Zombies maps from World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 2.
ACTIVISION 1 of 17
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 DLC 5 Zombies Chronicles maps before and after
The same changes have not been released for Xbox One as Zombies Chronicles will not be arriving until later in June.
Fans can expect that all of today’s bug fixes on PS4 will be carried over to the final Xbox One version though.
Combined Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update Notes for Xbox One and PS4:
Get Quotes on Home Insurance
- General Stability Improvements.
- Added measures to address exploitative 3rd party peripherals.
Black Ops 3 Zombies update for PS4:
- Fixed an issue where incorrect voice over lines were playing in various levels
- Fixed an issue where all players would hear the Galil firing audio regardless of their distance from the shooter
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “fire sale” audio to play too loud
- The Thundergun will now grant players XP
- Fixed an issue with time attacks not working properly
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using the “Eye Candy” GobbleGum
- Fixed a bug that occurred while using the “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a host migration
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 UPDATE: PS4 and Xbox One patch notes 1.21
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles REVEALED
- Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimised streamer performance in the map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an issue where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a black screen while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their primary weapon after picking up the cymbal monkey.
- Fixed an issue where wall buys could lose functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an issue where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a “connection interrupted” error when deploying the QED.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed various Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.